A Pilates mat work program designed from a progressive perspective. You will begin with three repetitions of the basic modification, then move into four repetitions of the intermediate approach and finish with three repetitions of the advanced version, giving you the ability to adapt your program to all fitness levels as well as challenge the muscles in a variety of ways.
By June Kahn
- Identify the basic fundamental exercise as a prerequisite to transitioning to an intermediate and/or advanced variation of a Pilates exercise.
- Communicate the purpose of each exercise presented and demonstrate the modifications in each challenge posture.
- Possess the ability to demonstrate the 3/4/3 of method Progressive Pilates.
- Practice transitioning techniques between repetitions in an effort to emphasize and reinforce the Pilates principle of Flow.
- Identify spinal actions to deliver and design appropriate progressions that enhance the balance between the anterior and posterior muscles of the torso.
- Obtain a variety of options and tools to enable the customization of Pilates matwork workouts that can be adapted to all fitness levels.
|Progressive Pilates ||Video (Session)|