Access your courses with a computer, tablet or smartphone.
Videos and interactive content designed for a proven learning experience.
Take your courses when you want and where you want.
Neal will discuss how to make and keep your personal training business innovative and competitive. How to look at your business through your customers’ eyes and make changes for long-term growth and improvement.
· List 3 tried and true “Secrets to Success” that will help them keep their finger on the pulse of their business.
· Contrast why and how to use a qualitative (Net Promoter Score) and a quantitative (Net Lifetime Income Per Customer vs. Per Customer Cost of Acquisition) Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to assess marketing efficiencies and customer loyalty.
· Summarize how to respond to customer feedback to effectively make consistent little changes that will ensure long-term growth and improvement
· Leverage basic hospitality tactics to consistently enhance their customers’ experiences and their employees’ performance.
· Explain why in a “results-oriented” industry, the most important success indicator is how your customers feel about their experience.
· Identify basic “Hospitality Rules” and how to execute them daily to differentiate themselves from the competition, to deliver excellence consistently, and to be remarkable – and “unforgettable” - in the customer’s mind.
|Cutting Edge - Keeping your Business Innovative and Competitive: Health & Fitness Summit 2015 ||Video|
|ACSM 2015 Health & Fitness Summit: Cutting Edge - Keeping your Business Innovative and Competitive - TEST ||Test|