Now, more than ever, tighter budgets and lighter wallets have forced us to be creative when it comes to marketing our businesses. This course will offer some great, no-cost/low-cost universal marketing ideas so you can keep your name in front of potential customers.
By Nicki Anderson
- Analyze your current marketing strategy and determine whether it is effective.
- Describe the marketing strategies your competitors are using.
- Discuss the 3 biggest marketing mistakes that business owners make.
- Describe 10 cost effective marketing strategies including utilizing your current client base.
- Develop a low-cost, high-return marketing plan for your facility.