Cardio and core training in the same class! Your students will love it! This total-body workout course and video incorporates aerobic conditioning with balance training, core conditioning and trunk stabilization exercises. Experience 12 functional core exercises using a variety of studio-based equipment, all the while creating a fun and effective cardio workout. Circuit training just got better!
By Fred Hoffman, MEd
- Design a multi-station cardio-strength core circuit using a variety of studio equipment.
- Explain the physiological aspects and biomechanics of aerobic conditioning and core training exercises.
- Identify a variety of functional exercises targeting the core, which can be used in a multi-station circuit-training workout.
- Identify a variety of cardiovascular exercise activities that can be used in a multi-station circuit-training workout.
- Describe how to effectively and safely increase or decrease the intensity of a cardio-strength circuit workout.
- Describe appropriate instructional cueing to effectively and safely teach a multi-station circuit-training workout.
|Heart-Core Circuit Training: The New Edition ||Video|
|Heart-Core Circuit Training: The 2011 Edition ||Test|