Eating Green - CEC Course
Jenna Bell-Wilson, PhD, RD, LD
Eating "green" has become synonymous with sustainability, locally grown and a more conscientious way of planning your meals. We will discuss this "slow food" movement, its characteristics and how you can healthfully, conveniently and easily incorporate this green trend into your daily living.
By Jenna Bell-Wilson, PhD, RD, LD
- Describe eating green in terms of personal health.
- Describe eating green in terms of environmental health.
- Describe eating green in terms of social movements.
- Understand and describe recurring themes in "eating green" such as local, green, sustainable ag, and farm-to-table.
- Understand how to translate this information into guidance for clients.
- Outline strategies for "green" meal planning.