1. Identify ways to measure and predict maximal heart rate and oxygen consumption.
2. Graph the relationship between heart rate, oxygen consumption and caloric expenditure.
3. Use case study analysis to examine the effects of over and under-predicting maximal heart rate and maximal oxygen on predicted caloric expenditure.
4. Interpret and utilize heart rate data appropriately in real world settings.
5. Develop realistic advice to provide clients regarding post-exercise caloric expenditure.
6. Design meaningful exercise intensity recommendations to help clients better understand and interpret exercise data.
Heart rate, oxygen consumption, caloric expenditure, excess post-exercise oxygen consumption, metabolism
|ACSM's 2017 Health & Fitness Summit Online Video: Analyzing & Communicating Controversies in Metabolism ||Video|
|ACSM's 2017 Health & Fitness Summit Online Video: Analyzing & Communicating Controversies in Metabolism - TEST ||Test|