Includes the following CEC courses:
- ACSM Health & Fitness Journal: July - August 2017 CEC Course #1: Technology as a Tool to Encourage Young Adults to Sleep and Eat Healthy
- ACSM Health & Fitness Journal: July - August 2017 CEC Course #2: Activity Tracking + Motivation Science: Allies to Keep People Moving for a Lifetime
- ACSM Health & Fitness Journal: July - August 2017 CEC Course #3: A FUNdamental Approach for Treating Pediatric Dynapenia in Kids
- ACSM Health & Fitness Journal: July - August 2017 CEC Course #4: Strategies for Increasing Physical Activity and Healthy Lifestyles for the Individual With Human Immunodeficiency Virus
PLEASE REVIEW CAREFULLY!!!
EVERYTHING you need will be presented to you electronically upon completion of your purchase. This includes all articles, quizzes, and certificates (Upon successful completion of the quizzes, please be sure to print out your CEC certificate to have a printed record of CECs earned for the individual courses. CECs earned will not appear on the certificate for this bundle.) For additional questions and for first time users, please refer to the Frequently Asked Questions link on the home page. Please note, access codes are not required for this quiz bundle.
*No substitutions will be allowed for this quiz bundle. Please be sure you check your 'completed courses' before purchasing this course to ensure you have not completed it previously. You can check your completed courses under the 'My Courses' tab above. ABSOLUTELY NO refunds, credits, course transfers will be given for previously purchased courses.
*Each course has an individual expiration date listed below in the procedures section. There will be ABOSLUTELY NO refunds, credits, or course transfers for not completing courses prior to their expiration dates.
ATTENTION ACSM MEMBERS!!!
*You must enter the member discount code at the time of purchase during checkout to receive the member pricing. As of 7/1/17, the member discount code has changed. You can find the new member discount code in the 'Manage My Account' / 'Membership Resources' section of ACSM’s website (www.acsm.org) after you log in. Refunds, credits, or course transfers will NOT be issued for not using the member discount code at the time of purchase.
Not a member??? Join ACSM and save 20% on these CEC quizzes by contacting our membership department at email@example.com.
For questions related to ACSM ceOnline, please email onlinelearning-acsm.org
Learning objectives will be identified within each course content.
1. Enroll in the curriculum. 2. Pay for your purchase 3. View the course content 4. Take the test. (You must score 70% to pass. If you do not pass, you may retake the test.) 5. After each step, click "Go to Next Step" until you have passed. 6. Print your certificate of completion for each course. PLEASE NOTE, THIS COURSE EXPIRES ON AUGUST 31, 2018.