Trucking—Municipalities—Power Plants—School Districts—Foundries— Healthcare. What is their common thread? They all have unique cultures, dynamic workforce issues and inherent industry barriers. Building sustainable and effective programs for these groups starts by creating a solid strategic plan and building a program model that meets the needs and wants of the population. This interactive session will provide: core questions when building an effective model; industry specific challenges to weave in; and guidelines to build a sustainable infrastructure. Effective programs don’t just happen—it takes a solid foundation, a great communication plan and an attitude of continuous improvement.
1. To understand the inherent complexities of diverse business types and how to find solutions.
2. To understand how to identify program goals and establish objectives and metrics.
3. To understand the five key components of an effective and sustainable health promotion model.
4. To gain information about what other companies are doing.
5. To provide tools and strategies that can be implemented immediately.
6. To understand how the culture of an organization impacts how a program is designed.
|Worksite Health Program Models to Address Diverse Business Cases: Health & Fitness Summit 2015||Video|
|ACSM 2015 Health & Fitness Summit: Worksite Health Program Models to Address Diverse Business Cases -TEST||Test|