Neal will discuss how to make and keep your personal training business innovative and competitive. How to look at your business through your customers’ eyes and make changes for long-term growth and improvement.
· List 3 tried and true “Secrets to Success” that will help them keep their finger on the pulse of their business.
· Contrast why and how to use a qualitative (Net Promoter Score) and a quantitative (Net Lifetime Income Per Customer vs. Per Customer Cost of Acquisition) Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to assess marketing efficiencies and customer loyalty.
· Summarize how to respond to customer feedback to effectively make consistent little changes that will ensure long-term growth and improvement
· Leverage basic hospitality tactics to consistently enhance their customers’ experiences and their employees’ performance.
· Explain why in a “results-oriented” industry, the most important success indicator is how your customers feel about their experience.
· Identify basic “Hospitality Rules” and how to execute them daily to differentiate themselves from the competition, to deliver excellence consistently, and to be remarkable – and “unforgettable” - in the customer’s mind.
|Cutting Edge - Keeping your Business Innovative and Competitive: Health & Fitness Summit 2015 ||Video|
|ACSM 2015 Health & Fitness Summit: Cutting Edge - Keeping your Business Innovative and Competitive - TEST ||Test|